Multi-Medix Environmental Policy
Multi-Medix recognises that its activities influence the local, regional and global environment, therefore it is committed to continuous improvement in the environmental performance and prevention of pollution.
Environmental regulation, laws and codes of practice will be regarded as setting the minimum standards of environmental performance.
Multi-Medix strive to:
- Recycle as much as possible.
- Where printing is required, use FSC certified paper.
- Only print emails when we need to make notes on them.
- Re-use all our scrap printer paper for notepads and idea generation.
- Send our clients electronic documents.
- Avoid unnecessary car journeys by using web-conferencing to host virtual meetings.
- Switch off computers and lights when not required.
- Co-ordinate transportation and delivery schedules to lower fuel consumption.
- Walk, ride and surf, and enjoy the fresh air.
MMx-P-009, Vers 2, 20 March 2018