Multi-Medix Environmental and Sustainability Policy
Multi-Medix recognises that its activities influence the local, regional and global environment, therefore it is committed to continuous improvement in the environmental performance, prevention of pollution, and sustainability.
Multi-Medix recognises these key impacts:
- Our energy use.
- The raw material procurement process.
- Our waste generation onsite and remotely.
- The emissions we produce that go to the atmosphere and potentially the water courses.
- General water use.
- Our vehicles use and transport policy.
- General procurement of all products, equipment and suppliers.
Multi-Medix will strive to:
- Embrace environmental standards in all areas of operation and to exceed relevant legislative requirements where reasonably practicable.
- Minimise our waste through careful procurement and recycling processes.
- Procure sustainable products wherever feasible [e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources].
- Only print emails when we need to make notes on them.
- Re-use all our scrap printer paper for notepads and idea generation.
- Send our clients electronic documents.
- Avoid unnecessary car journeys by using web-conferencing to host virtual meetings.
- Switch off computers and lights when not required.
- Include environmental and ethical methods when deciding investment opportunities.
- Co-ordinate transportation and delivery schedules to lower fuel consumption.
- Continually monitor and assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
- Walk, ride and surf, and enjoy the fresh air.
MMx-P-009, Vers 3, 25 July 2018