EBME Expo – 3rd & 4th April 2019 – Milton Keynes
Multi-Medix will be exhibiting at the EBME Expo and running a series of workshops on the 3rd.
Workshop – Ultrasound Probes – First-Line Evaluation Masterclass
- Learn how to quickly and simply evaluate an ultrasound probe and assess its fitness for use.
- This hands-on practical session will give you all the knowledge, procedures and tools to go back and be confident when approaching first-line issues with ultrasound probes.
- Attendees will get a FREE Quick Guide, Test Tool and Certificate, and ongoing assess to our support service.
- Sessions are 30 minutes long, limited to 10 attendees per session, so please reserve your place here ASAP.
Visit stand B23 to discuss the following;
- New Probe Sales – make savings today
- Loan Probes – maximise uptime
- Probes Repair – safely extend life and save money
- Quality Assurance – ensure an optimal image
- Training – enhance your skills
- System Sales and Purchasing – realise best value
The Multi-Medix team are built on the foundations of NHS Clinical Scientists, Clinical Technologists, and experienced business leaders, who are passionate about quality, customer service, value for money, and patient safety.
Multi-Medix are ISO 13485:2016 certified by BSI under certificate number MD 677953.
For more information, visit multi-medix.com